addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

In Your Forties and Want to Make New Friends Message Board › Hello from a Newbie

Hello from a Newbie

A former member
Post #: 7
Hello!

I'm Dawn and I recently joined your group in the hopes of meeting some new people and making some new friends. I have experienced a lot of changes in the last 8 months and I am seeking new activities and friends to do them with. I will keep an eye on the event page and hope to meet some of you soon. Please feel free to message me and say hi!

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Dawn!

Welcome to the group. I look forward to meeting you at future events.

~ Jackie
Amy
user 34744552
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 1
hI DAWN,

I hope you are doing well. Please come to some of our events.

Amy