addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Fashion 2.0 Message Board › Invite access for Loosecubes!

Invite access for Loosecubes!

Caroline
user 11123602
Portland, OR
Post #: 3
Hi Everyone -

I've been attending Fashion 2.0 meetups (off and on) for a couple years now and have met so many amazing people through it. It's provided a great place to connect with people that are interested in technology and fashion... my two passions in life! Though I haven't been working in fashion, I have been working on a startup that serves a need for people in all industries... office space! I helped start Loosecubes about a year ago and we are an office sharing community (think AirBnb for office space) where our members can work for free (for now!) by the day. This is a great option for any freelancers, entrepreneurs, and bloggers that are working from home or coffee shops and are looking for a change of scenery. We have offices throughout NYC, as well as growing numbers in LA, SF, and various cities throughout the world. We recently switched the site to invite-only to better curate our members and ensure that the community is growing thoughtfully.

As a thank you for all the amazing connections I've made through this group, I wanted to share an invitation URL for the group to use (if you choose) ...

http://www.loosecubes...­

Feel free to share the link since it is the only way to gain access to the site without waiting for an invite.

Thank you so much and feel free to reach out to me with any thoughts, feedback, questions, etc.