addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Fashion Arizona Meetup Group Message Board › Searching for AZ accessory manufacturer

Searching for AZ accessory manufacturer

Cara Cerutti H.
user 69117762
Fountain Hills, AZ
Post #: 1
Good Evening Fashion Friends!

I met a handful of you at the December Meet-Up, but hope to meet more of you in the near future. I am the owner of Fuchsin Ave. LLC, a fashion accessory company, set to launch our first line in June. I'm working with local designers and have prototypes and patterns and am ready to start manufacturing.

Does anyone have suggestions for a local AZ manufacturer that specializes in purse like accessories and has the ability to assemble / work with leather / vinyl like material? I would be extremely grateful for any advice regarding reputable or non-reputable manufacturers.

Thanks in advance for your time!

Cara Cerutti Holmes
ccholmes11@gmail.com
Cara Cerutti H.
user 69117762
Fountain Hills, AZ
Post #: 2
I wanted to share my progress on this topic, should anyone else be looking for manufacturing services. There is a WEALTH of information on the following sites:

Thomasnet.com (domestic manufacturers and suppliers listed by state and specialty)
Alibaba.com (international manufacturers and suppliers)

Still interested in knowing if anyone has personal experience with local manufacturers.

Cheers!
Emily
user 68569662
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 1
I just joined the group, but I was at a textile show in LA in Feb and picked up a domestic sourcing book; I am in apparel but there are a few non apparel manufactures. I would be happy to share with you