addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Fashion Arizona Meetup Group Message Board › Looking for a Stylist as well as Fashion and Accessorie designers

Looking for a Stylist as well as Fashion and Accessorie designers

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello fashion friends,

I have not been able to attend any meet up so far but I am producing a web series that we will be filming in Arizona in May and we are in need of a stylist to appear on the show to discuss the topics that we have come up with as well as the latest trends so a big personality and sense of style is a must. We are also looking for designers of all kinds for weekly appearances and features of their fashions. If you are interested and would like to know more about what we are looking for please contact me.

Tierra Ijere
tierraking81@yahoo.com