addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Fighter (1) E.
Echamil
Flint, MI
Post #: 202
Out of Curiosity, does anyone play Warhammer? I'm curious about the game.
Jonathan M
Bakunin
Otisville, MI
Post #: 87
Are you talking about Warhammer the miniature combat game, Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay, Warhammer 40k, the sci-fi miniature game, or Warhammer 40k the RPG?
Fighter (1) E.
Echamil
Flint, MI
Post #: 203
Any of them? I'm not sure.
Jonathan M
Bakunin
Otisville, MI
Post #: 88
Well, the games vary, so I'd need to know which one you're interested in for a better response. The two minis games are probably most similar. The Warhammer Fantasy RPG uses a dice system similar to the Star Wars RPG, but more complex. The Warhammer 40k RPG uses a percentile based system, but they recently went to a 2nd edition so I'm not 100% positive if they kept that. More than likely they have in order to keep compatibility with their other product lines set in that same universe.
Fighter (1) E.
Echamil
Flint, MI
Post #: 204
Probably the RPG? I am just looking to broaden my horizon on games.
Jonathan M
Bakunin
Otisville, MI
Post #: 89
I do not have a copy of the current Warhammer Fantasy RPG, but you can find several videos discussing it on youtube. If you like, I can bring my copy of the Rogue Trader rulebook with me on Monday to take a look at. It's set in the Warhammer 40k universe and uses the same system the rest of the RPGs set in that universe are based upon.