Feedback Speed Dating
A new concept in speed dating. The purpose of this is to gain insights into how you come across during a date as well as to meet someone.
All feedback will be submitted and received ANONYMOUSLY using an online form AFTER the event.
How It works
- We will take the first 8 women and 8 men who RSVP for this meetup page. Everyone else will be priority of the next session or can request a refund.
- Accepted singles will join on Kumospace on the night of the event. (Link and password will be sent the day before and you will need to create a Kumospace account).
- We highly suggest registering and entering our virtual room before the event to familiarize yourself to the Kumospace virtual environment at http://www.kumospace.com/fsdevents
- When joining the Kumospace, use your first name and initial only for your screen name.
- Upon entering the Kumospace, everyone take a seat at a table, boy/girl.
- When the speed dating starts, everyone has 5 minutes to get to know each other. 2.5 minutes each. Ladies go first.
- After each encounter, both participants fill have 5 minutes to fill out a. short online form about the other person. A link will be sent (Your name won't be included).
- After everyone has filled out the form, the men will rotate to the next table clockwise. Then the process begins again.
- At the end of the evening, everyone is free to mingle in the Kumspace. All anonymous feedback will be emailed to you 24 hours after you submitted yours. Make sure you include your email in the form)
- Within 48 hours or less, everyone will receive their feedback.
- All feedback will be anonymous.
- At the end of each month, we will host a party for all attendees.
The rules during the speed dating sessions.
- Be respectful. No judgements on each other’s culture, age, political or religious beliefs
- You must move on to the next person when the encounter time is up.
- Do not approach a person if it’s not your turn to be in a session with them. You will be kicked out of the room and will not receive a refund.
- Please do not send private chat messages on Kumospacem without asking permission.
The Rules on giving feedback
- Be respectful. No cruel feedback. Break this rule and you are banned from FSD.
- As much as possible, feedback should be actionable.
- Avoid feedback about physical attributes. These events are for people who care more about what a person is on the inside.
This is a new venture and idea and we are still perfecting the process. The feedback form will have a section for you to give US feedback. Thank you!