addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Live Your Desires: Law of Attraction Classes/Energy Healing Message Board › 74 Members & a Suggestion

74 Members & a Suggestion

A former member
Post #: 18
Hi All,

Amylia here. As someone whose been unable to attend the last three meetings I'm probably one of the least likely members to be bringing this up, but I suggest we revise our member list to reflect those who actually are actively attending meetings because we certainly don't have 74 active members!

I suggest creating a poll and only those who actually wish to still be included in the group should take the poll, that way we know or can assume who is still interested in attending and the others we'll assume have shifting priorities or scheduling issues, etc. Only those who respond to the poll will be considered active members.

Sparky or Dan, I can certainly create the poll if you add me as an assistant organizer. My schedule has freed up and I am now available to help out more, if need be. I do apologize for having to back out on the Vision Boarding session but my grandfather passed away the day prior, as you know, which was heartbreakingly sudden.

I'd really love to lead a session with Vision Boarding because it's fun and really does work in terms of LOA and setting intentions and I've had many successes as a result. Let me know, and others in the group chime in and let me know if you want a Vision Boarding Session and if you like the idea of the poll or some way to slim down our members to reflect the reality.

Thanks!
:) Amylia

P.S. With the holiday season coming up, are we sticking to our schedule or are there purposely no future meetings scheduled right now? I volunteer to do the Vision Boarding Session in December, if you'd like, but I'd have to know people will actually attend because there's quite a bit of prep work involved. :)
Dan H.
user 7006022
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 3
Amylia,

How would you phrase the poll? What would be the options?
Thank you
Dan