addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Film and TV Connection Message Board › Film Group Update: Exciting News: Photos Up for Hollywood by the Bay Product

Film Group Update: Exciting News: Photos Up for Hollywood by the Bay Production; Call for Assistant Organizers; Testimonials Wanted for Book on Finding Funds for Your Film or TV Project

Gini Graham S.
GiniGrahamScott
Group Organizer
Lafayette, CA
Photos Up for Hollywood by the Bay Production.  I’m delighted to announced we just posted photos for a Hollywood style production for a short and sizzle reel to raise funds for a full length feature to be produced next year: Dead No More.  Story about a woman who returns from cryonics suspension.  We had dollies, cranes, a fog machine to create smoke with a crew of over 25 for our 2 day-shoot.  My biggest production yet, and we raised funds from three executive producers around the country – from Texas and Arkansas, as well as California. The short premiers at a San Francisco Theater in March before showing nationally.  You can see photos from our shoot on our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/changemakerspublishing­.  Hope you like the photos and like our page.

Assistant Organizers and Event Coordinators Wanted. Would you like to host a happy hour, discussion group, or meeting to produce a short film in L.A.?  It’s a great way to meet people, especially if you are new in town.  That’s how I started making connections when I lived in L.A. for two years.  Since I have been back in the San Francisco Bay Area I can’t host these events myself – though if any of you get to the Bay Area I am the organizer of three film groups here, so I’m putting out a call for assistant organizers or event coordinators again.  If interested, send me an email with your phone number and what you’d like to do at giniscott@sbcglobal.net­.

Testimonials for Finding Funds for Your Film or TV Project Book. I just finished most of my FINDING FUNDS FOR YOUR FILM book, which will be published by Hal Leonard, who published my previous book: THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO WRITING, PRODUCING, AND DIRECTING A LOW-BUDGET SHORT FILM.  Would anyone who has produced a completed feature film or documentary be interested in seeing the manuscript and if you like it, send a 1-2 sentence endorsement with your company information and website?  It can be a way to promote your own company. If interested, send me a brief bio or link to your website and phone number at changemakersproductions@yahoo.com­.