addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Houston Film Industry Meetup Group Message Board › Lets work! No sleep!

Lets work! No sleep!

Corey M.
user 91253402
Houston, TX
Post #: 4
How's your pursuit? My name is Donnie Mims and I'm an film editor. I've been studying film editing for 5 years and elevating my craft by taking film courses. I'm ready to work with indie filmmakers to help bring their artistic visions to life. I'm building an portfolio for my website that will be up soon. So I will not be charging any kind of fee to edit your films, just recognition. I will edit your films with the best of my abilities using avid and/or final cut pro. Please contact me at anytime I'm available 24 hours of the day. Filmmaking Is my life.

Unhrocinema@gmail.com