addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

London Filmmakers Message Board › I need someone to produce a 10 minute video for me to Support the British Hi

I need someone to produce a 10 minute video for me to Support the British High Street

A former member
Post #: 3
Hello,

I run a London based startup helping small businesses on the high street and I am looking to make a 10-minute video to promote a website for "Supporting the British High Street".

I'm looking for someone to produce and feature in this video which I'd like to be shot outdoors on a London high street, explaining the concept and the website. It's a free website, currently under development, and will be available to all local business owners. I'd like a one minute interview with passers-by to be included and also a one-minute with a local shop keeper.

I'd also like the video to be edited and images & other video snippets added at various points with some music and voiceover over these images and video to explain them. e.g. I have a photo showing a small business which I'd like to add some voice to. And also I'd like a few 30 second video clips added with voiceover.

I'd also like text added on top of some parts of the footage and at the end summarising the concept.

So essentially, a 10 minute video, someone in it to explain the concept, do the voiceovers, show images and text and shorter clips, some audio added in, all pulled together into one video. A bit like the features in this video: http://www.youtube.co...­

I'm happy to pay expenses plus £75 on top. If you are interested please could you drop me a message at vipinsocial-sportswebsite@yahoo.com and also a link to some videos that you have produced so I can see what the quality of your work is like.

I need this finishing by 15th August.

Many thanks
Vipin
tessa f.
user 42020162
London, GB
Post #: 1
Hi this sounds like a really good idea.I'm probably no help to you at all as I'm Irish and have no technical abilities at all! But there videos on youtube called 50 people one question. They're really well known,I'm sure you've heard of them. You could take a bit of that concept, whats important to British shoppers, what they love about the high, pick a question that captures the essence of what you're looking for. It can be quite poignant and patriotic! Good luck!