addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The London Filmmakers Network | www.facebook.com/filmnetwork Message Board › Short film on Chicago Taxi Indusry

Short film on Chicago Taxi Indusry

Eric P. M.
user 4311884
Chicago, IL
Post #: 7
Hello London Filmmakers,

I'm a film student in the U.S. I've just completed my first documentary short (99%). I'm interested in getting receiving feedback.

My goal is to compare and contrast the U.S. taxi industry with London's. I think this would be a powerful story to tell. I'm open to collaborating with another film maker in London to complete this documentary. Please contact me if interested.

Although I'm very proud of freshman efforts as a film maker, I've run into the same challenge that most film makers run into, lack of financial resources. I feel this is an important story that must be told. Even though financial resources are in need, what is more important to me personally is that the level of awareness be raised. After watching the short, if you would like to help, please share my film short with someone you know that might be sympathetic to taxi drivers.