addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

London Filmmakers Message Board › ScriptWriters, DOP, actors wanted for London Short Project

ScriptWriters, DOP, actors wanted for London Short Project

A former member
Post #: 1
Photographer very serious about moving into directing, seeking a few others to ge a short made. Have plenty of ideas for story, although a script writer would be ace. Have enough gear to make a decent quality HD short, just need to people willing to invest the time.

Influenced ny Haneke, Von Trier, Lynch and many others.

Thanks

Sam
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi, I'm a DP with loads of broadcast tv experience. Email me for a CV: moselley@yahoo.com. There are 2 L's in my email address, but only 1 in my name.

Geoff
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi there,
I'm an overall filmmaker looking to meet up with more people who have equipment and the spirit to shoot stuff. Would love to meet over coffee and see if we have similar film vibe. Just email me through the site.

Valerie
jeffrey danile o.
user 52374842
London, GB
Post #: 3
would like to get involve

jeff