addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

London Filmmakers Message Board › Film maker wanted

Film maker wanted

LB B.
user 77793002
London, GB
Post #: 1
Short film script called: 'So you think you know a bully' has been written: Cast are in place. Anyone interested in doing the filming and editing?

LB
A former member
Post #: 3
How long is the film? What is the budget? Synopsis?

Thanks!
jeffrey danile o.
user 52374842
London, GB
Post #: 1
Hi

tell me more have most equipment for low budget filming
A former member
I've got all the gear and I live in london. moselley@yahoo.com
LB B.
user 77793002
London, GB
Post #: 2
Hi there, thanks for your responses. I am completely new to this and have no idea about budget. The main focus of the project is a narrative message that highlights and offers a more in-depth look at the sensitive subject of bullying. The narrative will be enhanced with two contemporary dance pieces (shot in entirity then sliced and placed at different points) and character enactment which are mainly head/group shots. A couple of scenes to be filmed outdoors. I envisage that the shooting can be done in two days max-One day preferably. The narrators (are not filmed) and the audio will be done separately then integrated into the film. I really am open to suggestions as to the most efficient and effective way to bring this together without compromising the core message.
Mitesh
user 77079842
Chennai, IN
hey LB Bacchus...iam interested...i work with u ...but iam from INDIA
A former member
Hi,

I am certainly interested in this, earp_sam@yahoo.co.uk is my email.

Kind regards

Sam
Fabio Henrique C.
user 52180062
London, GB
Hi there,
I am a DOP/Camera operator, I have experiences from documentaries to feature films. I would like to take part on it filming the whole thing. I have camera, 4 different lenses, hand held gear and an Audio recorder as well.
Please let me know when and where should I go.
Thanks.
Fabio Henrique Cerveira
07774 266 876
www.fabio-cerveira.wix.com/fhcerveira