Come together to discuss the intersection of innovation, entrepreneurship, banking, design and technology in creative spaces, with inspiring people, talking about really interesting and global topics, with a few drinks to boot. Casual, entrepreneurial, inquisitive minds are welcome!
***You must register on Eventbrite - tickets are free but NO Ticket, NO Entry***
Join Adrian Lovney, CEO of the New Payments Platform as he gives an update on the NPP since launch, the current strategic focus for the Platform and an overview of the future capability being developed to support payments innovation with plenty of time allotted for Q&A.
Adrian's presentation will be followed by a panel discussion to explore multiple perspectives on the NPP with:
- Simone Joyce, Managing Director of Paypa Plane, and on the board of Fintech Australia, is actively engaged with the payment's ecosystem - globally and locally. She is particularly focused on optimising the 'payments' value chain for banks, businesses and consumers. Paypa Plane is a payment technology company specialising in consent capture and exceptions management of recurring or scheduled payment arrangements.
- Simon Clarke, Digital Adoption and Engagement at Suncorp. Simon is a digital financial services veteran and a proud human centred geek through roles in managing Suncorp's digital banking experiences, ATMs, and digital strategy. Suncorp is a recent new partner on the NPP.
***Event sponsored by QUT Chair in Digital Economy***
The QUT Chair in Digital Economy (CDE) is a globally recognised collaboration between industry, academia and government that empowers business and informs policy to harness opportunities in the digital economy for large enterprise and government. With a unique integration of academic research and innovation design, the CDE explore tech-enabled solutions to reimagine process; create new value; change mindsets; and build digital capability within organisations.
To find out more visit www.chairdigitaleconomy.com.au and sign up to the newsletter.
***The schedule on the night***
• 5.30pm - Registration and networking
• 6pm - Presentation by Adrian Lovney
• 6.40pm - Panel discussion
• 7.10pm - More networking, food and drinks!
• 8.15pm - Event close