addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Flatmate Meetup : San Francisco Roommates Finder Message Board › Housemate Wanted / 3 Bedroom house in Golden Gate Heights

Housemate Wanted / 3 Bedroom house in Golden Gate Heights

Tom
user 5637888
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 8
Looking for a place in the city with easy parking, quick access down the Peninsula and just blocks off the Muni light rail/underground? Tied of looking at tiny old apartments and studios? I am looking for 1 great housemate interested in share a great house with character, and tons of space in a great location.

Available: August 1st
Rent: $1450
Utilities: Shared between housemates
Lease: 12 months with 2 month trial period
Discount: 1 month free
Huge ~ 300 sq/ft room

The area:

• Residential, with great restaurants, services, and transport links nearby.
  • 5 blocks from the Muni light rail, and across the street is the 66 Bus.
  • 4 blocks from Safeway.
  • 10 minutes walk to West Portal (3 Muni Lines, K, L, M, 15 minutes to downtown), lots of great restaurants, a cinema, and generally a great neighborhood full of character.
  • Quick access to the freeway (280)
  • 5 blocks from Grand View Park, arguably the best views in the city!

The house:

• Large 3 bedroom 2 bath shared house (2,500 sq/ft) in Golden Gate Heights up on the hill looking out on the ocean
  • Hardwood floors throughout, clean, modern and stylish
  • Wireless internet, large flatscreen TV with surround sound system, high quality furniture and appliances throughout the house makes for a great living environment.
  • Loads of space, not just a room for rent 1/3 of a house- living room, bathroom, dining room, kitchen, breakfast room, and a garden.
  • Gourmet Kitchen
  • Washer and dryer in basement.
  • The bedroom room is huge, unfurnished (16.5’ x 14.5’) with large 7.5’ x 6.5’ walk in closet.

Looking for:
Another relaxed, easy going, professional who is looking for a well furnished house with 2 great housemates in the city. I am willing to be flexible on terms where I am able to ensure we find another great housemate who is looking for the same things in a home.

Details on room and pictures below.
Housemate wanted

If you would like to learn more about the place or see it some time please drop me a line. Best of luck in your search.

-Tom