• This is a group for anyone interested in improving fluency in any language.
• The initial focus will be on Spanish, French and Japanese. However, there are also general multi-lingual events.
• There are workshops, free networking, language exchange, Masterminds and Masterclasses and guided discussions, etc.
• All skill levels are welcome.
• I started this group to meet like-minded individuals.
Looking forward to improve language fluency together with everybody. Yours fluently. Bernard
Reference A → Structure of Guided Language Exchange
• Our weekly meetup! All levels are welcome - native speaker right down to beginner.
• There are question prompts for the evening just turn up and start chatting!
• However, it won't be like a general language exchange we just repeat where we are from, what we do etc
• Organisers will help switch groups every 15 minutes or so.
• We meet in the City, within a few minutes of Saint-Paul, Cannon Street and Bank tube station (central line, railway, northern line, etc), to get to know new people, practice our Spanish/English and learn something new! :)
• This meetup cost £3 (at least one drink must also be purchased)
• Please update your RSVP status when you can no longer attend the meeting, members with 2 No-Shows will be removed from the group unfortunately.
• Bernard is fluent in English, French, Japanese, Cantonese, Mandarin and Spanish. Bernard is currently improving his Polish and Hindi.