addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Colorado Aerial Media Pros Message Board › Fly-in #2: Location

Fly-in #2: Location

Shawn M.
user 69546772
Denver, CO
Hi Gang,
I've been working hard to secure a spot and am waiting for final approval on a super cool 5 acre site just north of Downtown Denver.
I thought I'd mix it up for #2--This site is in a super gritty industrial part of Denver.  Busy railroad tracks, rail switch/ junction, big warehouses, heavy equipment, grafitti covered abandon buildings...lots of interesting stuff to photo and film.  Plus, the Denver skyline looms in the near distance!
Stay tuned- I'm working on a waiver with the owner-- he understandably wants to cover his ass in case something goes awry.
There is no cover, but there is a large concrete slab to set up tables or even pop up tents if you have one.
Get psyched

Shawn