addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Book Lovers Club @ Flyleaf Books Message Board Book Lovers Monthly Meetup @ Flyleaf Books Discussion Forum › Flyleaf Book Lovers Meetup Annual Dues

Flyleaf Book Lovers Meetup Annual Dues

kelly p.
kplonk
Carrboro, NC
Hi Everyone,

We had a great turnout and discussion last night! To cover the costs of using Meetup, we ask that everyone pay $1/meeting. You can pay at the meetings, or pay ahead. Here is my list of members who have paid their dues for 2013. Perhaps these folks will get a special badge?

Let me know if I missed someone!

-Kelly

$10

Suzanne Cook

$12

Janna

Kelly

Tracey Fine

Ralph Rosenberg

Jeanne Stadel

Jorge Cortese

Kenneth Wahl

Janna
user 48084752
Carrboro, NC
Post #: 4
Kelly,

Thanks for taking care of this. You're the best! I agree, great discussion. What a group...

Janna
kelly p.
kplonk
Carrboro, NC
Post #: 1
Hello!

We had another fabulous discussion last night. Thank you Jorge!

A Reminder: to cover the costs of using Meetup, we ask that everyone pay $1/meeting. You can pay at the meetings, or pay ahead. Here is the list of additional members who have paid their dues in full for 2013.

As always, let me know if I missed someone!

-Kelly

Paid for 2013

Evelyn Daniel
Rich Haney