Four Corners is a motorcycle meetup group that embraces all kinds of riders, and all ages and types of motorcycles. Because of that, we schedule all kinds of rides from street and highway, to mountain and desert trails. We'll do local destination rides to visit auto museums, vintage bike shows and maybe a bike race now and then. We also do long interstate rides to events. Sometimes we just hang out for fun doing a motorcycle movie night a pizza parlor, or have dinner at Cook's Corner.
All riders and all types of bikes are welcome.Some members have Harley's, others have Hondas. Some ride dual sport adventure bikes and others ride vintage classics. Our members love talking about, tinkering, modifying, restoring, showing and riding our bikes. Best part is...... there is no drama. If this sounds like a good fit for you, come out and ride with us! This is not a MC or a structured club, but a group of friends that like to ride.
RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY: Although we welcome riders of all kinds, you should be an independent and experienced rider. By joining this group, you are agreeing to the following waiver.
1. Voluntary Assumption of Risk. Nobody on this ride has any leverage or authority over me; I may ride or not ride with this group as I choose. I agree that I completely understand the final and binding nature of this release and waiver. If I have any confusion about the meaning of this document, I will not participate in the ride and will consult an attorney before participating in any future rides or joining OC/IE Four Corners Meetup Group.
2. To the maximum extent permitted by law, I hereby assume all risks of participating in any way in motorcycle rides and/or other gatherings or meetings with members, and fully release and hold harmless all other ride participants, ride leaders, and the OC/IE Four Corners Meetup Group of Meetup.com and its leaders and/or organizers from any liability for damage, injury or loss I may suffer as a result of participating in this or any future meetings or rides I choose to participate in that are organized through Meetup.com OC/IE Four Corners Meetup Group.
3. Release, Waiver, and Covenant not to sue. In consideration for receiving permission to participate in rides, meetings and events, I hereby RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE OC/IE Four Corners Meetup Group (http://www.meetup.com/OC-IE-FOUR-CORNERS-MO...), the Organizer of OC/IE Four Corners Meetup Group, their Co-Organizer’s, their Event Organizer’s, their Assistant Organizer, or members who lead or participate in events (hereinafter referred to as RELEASEES) from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions, and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me, or to any property belonging to me, while participating in such activity, while in, on or upon the premises where the activities are being conducted, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH LOSS IS CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES, or otherwise and regardless of whether such liability arises in tort, contract, strict liability, or otherwise, to the fullest extent allowed by law.
4. Hold Harmless. I further hereby AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS the RELEASEES from any loss, liability, damage, or costs, including court costs and attorneys' fees that Releases may incur due to my participation in said activities, WHETHER CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES or otherwise, to the fullest extent allowed by law.
5. Binding Document. It is my express intent that this Waiver and Hold Harmless Agreement shall bind the members of my family and spouse, if I am alive, and my heirs, assigns and personal representative, if I am deceased, and shall be deemed as a RELEASE, WAIVER, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE the above-named RELEASEES. I hereby further agree that this Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California and that any mediation, suit, or other proceeding must be filed or entered into only in California and the federal or state courts of California. Any portion of this document deemed unlawful or unenforceable is severable and shall be stricken without any effect on the enforceability of the remaining provisions.
6. Applicable to all rides and activities. It is my intent that this release shall apply to all activities of OC/IE Four Corners Meetup Group on which I choose to participate, whether through Meetup.com OC/IE Four Corners Meetup Group (http://www.meetup.com/OC-IE-FOUR-CORNERS-MO...), or otherwise whether now or in the future. Activities of OC/IE Four Corners Meetup Group include anytime members meet to do anything, including riding their motorcycles anywhere in any condition or situation.