Apr 19, 2012 · 7:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
I got a call from a fellow MeetUp member and good friend over the weekend. Quite a trader himself, he introduced me to Mr Thomas Mathew who he had known for over a decade. He said our group should be able to benefit from Thomas' wealth of knowledge and experiences in FX. This is what he opined about Thomas : "His knowledge on fundamental analysis is unparalleled, which can be combined effectively with technical analysis."
Our group has been invited to an educational session this Thurs evening. Venue is sponsored, so please note that this is a free event - first come first served.
DATE: Thursday (April 19th) 19:00 – 22:00pm
VENUE: Mountbatten Square #02-27 (229 Mountbatten Road[masked] next to Mountbatten MRT) http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_id_44679/travel_site_144689
What Thomas will be sharing:
· Why Traders do what they do?
· What are the 6 Steps Traders should take before they take a Trade?
· Lost in Emotions and forget why?
· 6 Steps Financial Planning Understanding?
· Baby Steps to Financial Independence
· Fundamental Values cannot be ignored
· What make a good Trader today?
· Know your Timeline
· How to trade profitably using fundamental analysis
· “Earn While You Learn” concept
What attendees will get:
· Free access to daily FX trade calls (limited period)
· Free access to daily Online Trade (limited period)
I'll be there on Thurs to listen to the man and try to understand how he trades. Although each of us have our own preferred style of trading, it's always good to keep our minds open and constantly expose ourselves to how others trade.
Venue is small, hence can accommodate 60 pax only.
Hope to see you there.