Mat will cover the following topics applicable to real estate investors
• Why Every Real Estate Investor Should Understand How to Use Retirement Plans In Real Estate Investing.
• Self Directed IRA Investment Options (Direct Title, Loans/Deed of Trust Lending, IRA/LLC).
• How Self Directed IRAs Can Partner in Real Estate Deals With Others Individuals or IRAs.
• How Self Directed IRAs can Lend Money to Other Real Estate Investors.
• Avoiding Common Pitfalls in Self Directed Real Estate Investing (prohibited transactions and UBIT tax).
Speaker: Mathew N. Sorensen, Partner
KYLER KOHLER OSTERMILLER & SORENSEN, LLP
Mat is a partner at KKOS Lawyers in its Phoenix, AZ office. KKOS Lawyers assists clients nationwide from its offices in Arizona, Utah, and California. Mat’s practice areas include self directed retirement plan law, business entity formation, tax law, real estate, and securities law. Mat is the author of The Self Directed IRA Handbook: An Authoritative Guide for Self Directed Retirement Plan Investors and Their Advisors, an Amazon.com bestseller. The Self Directed IRA Handbook was released in January 2014 and was the #1 Hot New Release on Amazon/Kindle in January 2014 in the retirement planning category, and was ranked as the #3 overall Best Seller in January in the same category.
6:30 - Networking
7:00 - Introductions
7:15 - Presentation
9:15 - Networking