addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Formula 1 NYC Meetup Message Board › US GP at COTA TEXAS

US GP at COTA TEXAS

brandon
user 8922433
Bronx, NY
Post #: 2
Is anyone planning on going from this group? Me and my wife already purchased tickets at turn 3. Let me konw..it would be cool to meet up with other NY area people.
Peter S.
user 70554542
Westlake, OH
Post #: 1
Hi, both myself, (Peter) and another member Patrick are going, turn 11. Last year we met up with a few others (names I don't recall) it was a good time. Are you regulars at the meet up?
Simon H.
SimonH
New York, NY
Post #: 13
I'll be there. We'll be sure to do a get together down there like last year.
Patrick M.
user 97037162
New York, NY
Post #: 1
Soo, any plans for a meetup in Austin??