addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 1
Good Morning,

now it is confirmed, Schumi has a one-year-contract with Mercedes GP ... wow ... it will be a phantastic
season, Vettel vs. Schumi, Alonso vs. Massa, Hamilton vs. Button, Nico vs. Schumi ... Germany is now
back in F1-Mania

Peter from Germany
A former member
Post #: 9
I'm sure just like everyone we don't want a "bad" showing by Schumi. I don't want to see him make a joke of himself. Germany right now is so excited and crossing their collective fingers!

Having said that, I'm thinking 2010 will have layers and layers of drama that takes F1 into the stratosphere. It's a long season and I think Schumi will make everyone nervous. Each driver is thinking to himself that Schumi's a "has been". But as they see how fast he adjusts and how much talent he has and improving every month, they'll get nervous and too attentive to him.

Schumi will get momentum as the months go by. Won't be surprised if he wins one race in 2010. Championship? Maybe not. But Schumi will be the X factor that effects who will be the champ in 2010. Certainly don't see Button doubling up on the hardware. It's way open.

At least that's my take in this pre-pre season predictions ^^

Any predictions?