addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Formula 1 NYC Meetup Message Board › Montreal racetrack access ... insanity

Montreal racetrack access ... insanity

Zo
user 2270395
New York, NY
Post #: 7
I just wanted to see if everyone else had an intensely difficult time accessing or leaving the circuit. If you're not VIP it really sucked being funneled with 300,000 other people into one subway station, on top of the extremely long walks to and from the grandstands. On the way out after the race, we gave up trying to get into the subway when we ran into a wall of tens of thousands of people trying to get into the subway and walked 2 hours over Pont Concord to find a taxi. I had a fantastic time and loved my experience overall, but I wanted to vent on the insanity of getting to and from the circuit. Maybe the organizers can be contacted for some ideas.