PLEASE CHECK THE SCREENSHOT POSTED ON THIS EVENT : IT'S THE MAP FOR THE MEETING (google map is wrong)
Eat, drink & draw is an event every two weeks on Facebook where's it's all about to eat, drink and draw (SURPRISE!) in a nice place. It's different place every session!
Whatever you can barely hold a pen in your hand, or are a talented artist who wants to share his/her passion with other people, you're very welcome to come and have a good time! Subject/idea/thematic will be offered if you need some inspiration, but you're also free to come and work on your own personal project.
SO THIS TIME :
Summer is coming and to celebrate it in the shade of the coconut trees 🌴🌞, I propose to meet you at Lafontaine Park for a drawing session in the open air. If the weather does not change by then, it should be 27 ° C; So think of adding your best tube of sunscreen to your artist basket! 😎
// WHEN ↓
This Saturday, June 22, from 15h00
// WHERE ↓
At the edge of Lake Lafontaine Park, near the bridge: see the beautiful plan drawn with my PC pad posted on the event. I propose to sit in the grass at the edge of the water closest to the bridge possible (if it's free) to be able to join easily (and to be close to toilets)
// WHAT ↓
We will not have the comfort of a coffee, so I suggest you to bring:
- a rigid support (drawing board, book ....) to put on your lap to draw more comfortable
- a blanket / plaid / etc to sit / lie on the ground if you do not like the grass that stings
- your drinks / snacks to share (or not)
- These drawing sessions are open to everyone regardless of the level or non-level, the goal being to meet nice people by drawing without pressure and judgement
- These are not classes, the drawing is free
- Bring your own drawing material because I do not provide anything (but I lend my stuff if you forget!)
- We speak in english, we speak in french, don't be shy!
See you soon !
FYI, my FB's page is "Dessiner, boire & manger à Montreal" where you can have a look on the previous sessions. This meetup is companion event of the FB's page event.