Jeudi 06 Juillet 2017 à 19h00 au LABRI, Stephen Chin (http://www.bordeauxjug.org/speakers#stephenchin) vient nous parler de Raspberry PI avec Java9.
This presentation is designed to help you use your Java programming skills to create hobby projects using the Raspberry Pi as an inexpensive (35 USD) interface to the physical world. We will teach the concepts by demonstrating examples with working projects and source code. Some of the topics we will cover include:
• Unboxing your Raspberry Pi and setting up Java
• Using Pi4J to program common I2C devices
• Creating visual and touch UIs
• Controlling 3D printers and CNC routers
• Using Java 9 modules to shrink your app size
• Connecting to the Internet of Things (IoT)
Coming out of this session you will have the knowledge you need to start building your own embedded projects for your home or office, and can leverage your Java programming skills to connect it to the IoT Cloud. Start building the future now with Java 9 Embedded technology!
La conférence sera en anglais.
Plus d'informations sur le site du JUG (http://www.bordeauxjug.org/20170706_RaspberryPi-with-java9).