mangOH (http://mangoh.io/) is an open source hardware platform for industry IoT application. Members of the project are in Nuremberg for the embedded world 2016 exhibition, and will present what they are doing - and bring the hardware for a hands-on session!
So: bring a laptop and start hacking!
A rough agenda for the session:
- presentation of mangOH project (20min)
- discover the kit and run a preloaded application that acquires data from 1 sensor and push it to the cloud (20min)
- explanation of the source code of the app, Legato structure, etc. (20min)
- attendees then branch more sensors and enhance the application to acquire data from these new sensors and send them to the cloud (1 hour)
- at the end, take a look the source code of the finished application that handles 8 sensors.