We're excited to announce that MessageBird will be organizing our very first Women in Tech meet-up.
MessageBird is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. Our global workforce is made up of nearly 200 employees hailing from 30+ countries, who speak 20+ languages. Every meeting, every decision, and every product is driven by people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences.
The topic of the event is ''Taking risks and growing your career''. We will hear from guest speakers who will be sharing their journeys, experiences, and insights.
- 6.00pm - 6:45pm: Doors open. Welcome snacks and refreshments.
- 6:45pm - 7:00pm: Opening remarks and introduction, by Mayke Nagtegaal, COO of MessageBird.
- 7:00pm - 7:40pm: Workshop: Getting comfortable with bold actions, by Amber Rahim, public speaker, and leadership coach
- 7:40pm -7:50pm: Break
- 7:50pm - 8:10pm: Naiara Pupo, Product Manager at MessageBird.
- 8:10pm - 8:30pm: Charlotte Melkert, CEO of Equalture.
- 8:30pm -8:40pm: Closing remarks
- 8:40pm - 9:30pm: Networking and drinks
- 9:30pm: Closing venue
Further updates will follow shortly, so please keep an eye out on this page.
This is an inclusive event and open to all! We look forward to meeting you!
PS: Photography/Video Consent. We will be taking photos and videos during the event and will use these photos and videos for social media, and promotional materials. By coming to the meet-up, you give us your consent to take photos and videos of you.