Join us for an interactive workshop to get started with your voice AI strategy.
6.00pm - 8.30pm
Thursday 26th March 2020
In this session you will learn:
• What's happening in the world of voice - adoption rates, how voice assistants work, example use cases for voice
• Conversation design principles - how designing for voice is different to designing for a screen
• Brand personality guidelines for voice interfaces
• How to approach designing a voice experience to ensure you are set-up for success
• Resources and tools to design for voice
The workshop will be run by Katy Bass, CEO of Altavox.co - a voice design studio based in Manchester.
Valtech are kindly hosting and sponsoring this event with pizza, beer, wine & soft drinks served from 6pm.
Please inform us of any specific dietary requirements or allergies.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Katy & Ben