Sunday, May 12th, 11h-17h30
Or come and treat yourself with a friend and you both pay 50€
Back by popular demand! Those of you who came to our Hygge events at Christmas and in February seemed to thouroughly enjoy them, so we're back for a second round! This time, it's even better!!
When I started these events, I was thinking about Winter, but May - well we should see some sunshine! We always need a little cosy, self-care, self love to keep us on the right track, this session, if the weather holds, will be held in the private garden at Bliss Home! Our "focus" this time will be on expanding and rising, caring for our individuality and celebrating it!
I wanted to create an event that wouldn't take up too much of your precious time, but that was worthwhile and special enough for you to remember that you are worth taking care of!
Self care is vitally important to our health and wellbeing. The more we take time for ourselves, practice self care, and dare we say it, self love, the more you will have to give to others without depleting yourself.
Quiet, private garden, essential oils.
Cosy, warm room in case it's cold.
Good company with like-minded people.
Home cooked vegetarian meal, made provided with love.
A quiet urban setting, in central Paris - get your retreat without getting on a plane!
60€ per person
Come with a friend and pay 50€ each
The price includes all yoga sessions, massages, essential oils and gifts aswell as the home-cooked lunch.
Pre-payment is required to save your spot. There are only a few precious places available, so be sure to sign up in advance, last years event filled up quickly!
This is for you if:
- You spend a lot of time taking care of others
- You feel tired and drained
- You haven't given yourself much attention for a while
- You'd like to treat yourself
- You know you deserve this!
- You want to enjoy your holiday and set the right mood for the rest of your time off
What we'll get up to:
- Starting our day with a dreamy slow flow yoga session, designed to energise your body and your mind, without depleting your energy
- You'll be pampered with a soothing relaxation, head, foot and hand massage with warming, grounding essential oils (oil blend created just for this occasion)
- Enjoy a long Yoga Nidra session, giving your body time to relax physically, mentally, emotionally
- Bask in the joys of loving kindness meditation
- Finish the day with a relaxing, restorative yoga class
- Take home several gifts (chocolate, bath bombs/salts) to continue your selfcare à la maison.
For more information, or to sign up, please contact Louise: [masked]
There are only a few spots available to keep the retreat small and intimate, we expect it to fill up quickly! Don't miss your spot!