De quoi s'agit-il
International Students Montreal (ISM) is a Christian community group that opens to ALL international students in Montreal. We connect international students in town to build friendships, to explore and experience the city together. It's also a good place to learn how to serve each other. We organize fun activities like short trips, apple picking, summer and winter outdoor activities. We respect cultural diversity, so there will be potluck meals, cultural events and language classes too. Besides, we work with local churches and Christian organizations to promote and practice hospitality to international students. We are associated with International Students Ministries of Canada (ISMC).
ALL international students in Montreal are welcome to join us! For internationals and local Canadians who would like to volunteer or would like to contribute your skills to our group, you're welcome to join our group for International professionals! https://www.meetup.com/montreal-international-friends/
ALL members are encouraged to brainstorm fun ideas for activities and please share your thoughts in the discussion section with others. We are a community to thrive together!!!
We will post all of our upcoming events on the Meetup page, come to check regularly!
All International Students and friends are welcome to join our newly created Facebook group and check on our website too:
International Students Montreal FB Group
1. Members are advised to download the Meetup App on your phone for efficient communication.
2. Please add a photo of yourself on your member profile for others to get to know you :)
3. Please cancel your RSVP if you know you can’t make it to an event and inform the organizer. THREE NO SHOWS WITHOUT RSVP CANCELLATION WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE GROUP.
4. We usually post photos after each event. Unless otherwise stated, we assume we have the implied consent from our members for public posting and marketing.
5. Respect each other's cultural differences. Offensive language and harassment to other members will be removed from the group.
6. We rely on volunteers to contribute their time and resources to each event, so do respect our volunteers. Don't expect they are there to serve you, you need to get your hands-on to help out too.
7. We welcome all members to join our events, if we have too many participants for limited spots, international students will be given priority.