addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

LES AMI(E)S FRANCOPHONES DE SAN FRANCISCO Message Board › French to English Translator?

French to English Translator?

Dara G.
DaraSF
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
Hi,

I am looking for someone who can translate some French documents into English. I do not need a certified translator, but someone who is fluent in both languages and can transcribe from French to English in a way that is clear. Of course I am willing to pay. The work I need for the moment is only about the 2 pages in length and needs to be translated by October 1st. Some back and forth communication between the author of the work and you, the translator may be required throughout the process. If you, or anyone you know, is able to do this work, please let me know asap.

Thanks,

Dara