Sahaja Yoga Houston will run 10-week Chakra Cleansing and Stress Relief Course using Sahaja Yoga meditation starting Saturday 14th July 2018 at our recently opened Sahaja Yoga meditation center.All are welcome - including complete beginners!
Each session covers the basics, and includes a guided meditation session, so that even complete beginners can start meditating at home straight away.
We recommend completing the full course. If you are not able to attend every class in the course, you are quite welcome to attend those you can. Each class can be taken on its own, as an independent module.
Each class is designed to be beneficial and instructive for beginners and regulars alike. The course delivers comprehensive basic information over the ten-week period.
For those who have attended one of our sessions before or even entire course, the classes can provide a valuable weekly boost of inner energy and deep revitalisation, through the powerful setting of collective meditation and clearance sessions.
**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****
The 10-week course will provide details on all the primary chakras in the subtle system. We will also cover common problems of the chakras, how to clear them, and achieve balance.
All courses are free, and everyone is welcome. All material distributed at the course is free. There is no charge for Sahaja Yoga meditation; never has been, and never will be.
Location and Venue:
Sahaja Yoga Meditation Center,
4510 C Highway 6, North · Houston, TX
Dates and Details of the Course:
Week 1- Saturday, 14th July 2018- 2:30 pm to 4:00 pm- Mooladhara Chakra
Week 2 - Saturday 21th July 2018 - 2:30 pm to 4:00 pm- Swadhishthana Chakra
Week 3 - Saturday 28th July 2018 - 10.30am to 12.00pm - Nabhi Chakra
Week 4 - Saturday 4th August 2018 - 2.30pm to 4.00pm - Heart Chakra
Week 5 - Saturday 11th August 2018 - 2.30pm to 4.00pm - Vishuddhi Chakra
Week 6 - Saturday 18th August 2018 - 2.30pm to 4.00pm - Agyna Chakra
Week 7 - Saturday 25th August 2018 - 2.30pm to 4.00pm - Sahasrara Chakra
Week 8-Saturday 1st September 2018 - 10.30am to 12.00pm - Left Channel
Week 9 - Saturday 8th September 2018 - 10.30am to 12.00pm - Right Channel
Week 10 - Saturday 15th September 2018 - 10.30am to 12.00pm - Central Chakra and Clearance Techniques
Format of Each Session
- General introduction, background information to the meditation, and overview of the chakra of the week
- Short guided meditation (suitable for complete beginners)
- In-depth talk by Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi (founder of Sahaja Yoga) on the chakra
- Question & Answer session / Further information on chakra cleansing
- Short, focused meditation on the chakra
- Everyone is welcome to attend the course, either all of the sessions, or those which you can. Each session is presented as an independent module, and there is always a short introduction for complete beginners. From your first session onwards, you will be able to try meditating at home.
- All classes and courses are free.
- If you cannot be there before start of class, you are still welcome to attend: If you arrive late, simply come in quietly, and take a seat.
- A detailed description of the relevant chakra will be given, as well as how to clear the chakra.
- At the end of every session further material will be provided, which can be taken away for reference.
If you require any further information, please contact [masked]
Further details of all other Sahaja Yoga Meetings in Houston can be found at www.houston-meditation.org (http://www.houston-meditation.org/)
Can anyone attend this class?
Yes, everyone interested in meditation is most welcome!
Is this course really free?
Yes, the course is entirely free. Our weekly Sahaja Yoga Meditation public programmes across Houston are also free - you can attend as many times as you like, without any charge.
Do you have to attend the first week course in order to attend the following sessions?
No, you can join a session at any time. Start whenever convenient – each class is presented as an independent module, and there is always an introduction to the basics, with a guided meditation experience.
Does it matter if I have not attended any Sahaja Yoga class before?
No, you are most welcome to attend the course. In fact, our course, and every session within it, is designed to be suitable for complete beginners – even those who have never tried any form of meditation before.
Is it possible to attend only the sessions I can make it to?
Yes, you do not have to attend the whole course. Please feel welcome to attend any sessions that you can come to. Each session includes a brief introduction for complete beginners.
We look forward to seeing you!