In August we learned "how experience our real self as soul through meditation". As we make efforts on our spiritual journey we come across hurdles or impediments along the way. Next month, September, we can learn "Overcoming the Impediments on the Spiritual Path" through a series of 4 workshop and 1 class.
Each Friday evening is an opportunity to learn the technique of and different benefits of Jyoti (inner light) meditation. This is the easiest meditation of all as it doesn't require any special postures and can be practiced by anyone of any age.
Following is the title and schedule for Friday night workshops in September (registration is Free and required, Register Here https://bit.ly/housos-sep-18)
1. "Developing Ethical Virtues & Self Introspection" on Friday Sept 7th, 7:00pm to 8:30pm
2. "Jyoti Meditation Class for lasting Physical, Mental and Spiritual Wellness" on Saturday Sept 8th, 10am to 11:30am
3. "Karma, Reincarnation and Transmigration" on Sept 14th, 7:00pm to 8:30pm
4. "Vegetarian Diet" on Sept 21st, 7:00pm to 8:30pm
5. "Impediments on Spiritual Path and Overcoming Them" on Sept 28th, 7:00pm to 8:30pm
Here is the detailed schedule for each workshop
6:45pm to 7:00pm - Meet and Greet
7:00pm to 8:00pm - This presentation with Q&A
8:00pm to 8:30pm - Meditation with instructions
8:30pm to 9:00pm - Free Vegetarian Dinner
All events are FREE https://bit.ly/housos-sep-18
If you cannot attend after registering then please let us know as it helps us do a head count for serving food.