What we're about
Freedom 4 All- The Kingsport Tea Party
1- Mission Statement
It is the mission of this group, Freedom 4 All (F4A), to return America to Constitutionally limited government, based on our nation’s original founding documents; to promote Constitutional Conservative principles through legislation and education, to promote fiscal and moral responsibility in government with morality defined by Judeo Christian principles.
2- Core Principles
We, the Freedom 4 All Kingsport Tea Party (F4A) are dedicated to supporting the principles within our Nation’s founding documents, including but not limited to the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. We believe that our rights are given to us by God and that Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their powers from the consent of the governed and to that end we embrace the following core principles.
1. We support the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution of the United States, the Bill of Rights, and the Tennessee State Constitution.
2. We believe that our rights come from God, not our elected officials, and we call for open, honest and ethical government, to protect and preserve our freedoms which are granted by God.
3. We believe in the sovereignty of the State of Tennessee and in a limited Federal government, as set forth in the tenth amendment, which states, “the powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to we the people.”
4. We believe in the sovereignty of the United States, and reject any move toward global governance that surrenders our autonomy to powers outside the United States. Furthermore, we believe that the writings of the founding fathers and the sources referenced by them are the only true foundational basis for the interpretation of the Constitution of these United States and that these writings are the only precedents that may legally be considered in judicial matters regarding “constitutionality.”
5. We believe elected officials are bound by their oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States and any abrogation of their sworn oath is treason.
6. We believe that excessive taxation is tantamount to slavery and a violation of our right to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. We further believe that the current tax system violates equal protection under the law and is unconstitutional and must be repealed. We support changing to either the Fair Tax or a Flat Tax.
7. We reject all forms of Socialism, Communism and Fascism. We support Capitalism and its free market as the only system viable under the Constitution.
8. We reject all forms of tyranny by elected officials or those empowered by the government to serve the people.
9. We reject the violation of the separation of powers set forth in the Constitution, where the judicial branch encroaches on the legislative and creates law from the bench.
10. We believe that those elected to any position of government are servants of the people and we claim the right to remove our consent to govern from any individual who violates the Tennessee State Constitution or the Constitution of the United States. Furthermore we reserve the right to remove corrupt or constitutionally unfit officials from office by any legal means.
11. We believe that it is our legal right and duty as citizens of the United States to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
12. We do not endorse any specific political party.
13. We acknowledge that this nation was founded on Judeo Christian values but do not hold to any specific religious creed.
14. We will support and accept those of like mind who accept our core principles and we expect each individual to be a well-informed citizen and to act upon his or her convictions and to support the Constitution of the United States.
3- Short Term Goals
1. Prepare for the upcoming primary elections and replace every liberal or republican in name only (RINO) with a principled constitutional conservative.
2. Increase the conservative grip on the House of Representatives and the Senate and the retake the White House with an honorable, constitutional conservative.
3. Defeat Nationalized Health Care. Enforce the constitution and get the Federal Government out of health care totally. Remove federal restrictions and permit the states, the free market and competition run health care.
4. Dismantle unconstitutional agencies such as the: Departments of Energy, Transportation, and Education, IRS, EPA, Federal Reserve, and others.
5. Reduce spending immediately then pass and enforce a balanced budget amendment, and begin paying down the national debt. The U.S. government is not, by constitution, a charity organization.
6. Seal the borders and make the United States a nation that is inhospitable to illegal aliens. Immediately and legally close the “anchor baby” loophole.
7. Drill here, Drill Now. Immediately open for drilling all known oil and natural gas deposits. This will vastly reduce unemployment as more than 3 million new jobs would be created in support of the industry infrastructure, and excess oil could be sold to pay down the national debt. We support vigorous construction of new oil refineries and nuclear power plants even as we promote alternative energy exploration.
8. Repeal the Progressive Income Tax and install a National Fair Tax or Flat Tax.
9. Remove local representatives from the Tennessee legislature who fail to vote the priorities of North East Tennessee. We must end the influences of Common Core, Education Unions, Abortion, and Agenda 21 type groups and Close the Primaries.