addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Flying Spaghetti Monster Meetup Message Board › Stepping Down

Stepping Down

A former member
Hi, Folks:

If anyone is interested in taking over this Meetup, please step forward. I am out of work, can not afford to continue paying the Meetup dues, and I am having hardship. I am not interested in continuing to give Meetup payments. They "automatically" processed payment today, and now I have an overdraft, an overdraft fee, and no money for groceries today, for myself or my daughter. Had waiting a few days been an option--what should be a normal courtesy in these times--I'd have been grateful. But there is not, and I am not.

So please step forward, because I am going to step down and cancel my Meetup membership.

Chris Booth