If you are interested in the continuation of this group, whether you are a long time member or have just recently joined, it's vital that you come to this meetup. The attendance has fallen in the last 6 months - should we make changes? If so, what? Ideas welcome!
So, come at 7.30 or as soon after as you can manage. We'll have the discussion at 8.00 till about 8.30. After that, normal service will resume! (See below).
WHAT WE DO IN THIS GROUP:
- We meet (usually at the same place and time, on alternate Fridays)
- We chat (about almost anything, sometimes even our work)
- We drink (all sorts, even tea)
- We eat free popcorn. (Eating proper food is optional)
- We welcome men and women of all ages and backgrounds
Wikipedia's definition of a Freelancer.....
"A freelancer or freelance worker, is a term commonly used for a person who is self-employed and is not necessarily committed to a particular employer long-term. Freelance workers are sometimes represented by a company or a temporary agency that resells freelance labor to clients; others work independently or use professional associations or websites to get work."