This is a new meetup that allows Entrepreneurs (solopreneurs, small business owners, startups) to connect, collaborate, and partner with Creatives (designers, writers, techies, artists, freelancers) who can help jumpstart or grow their business.
Why Join The Meetup?
• Looking for a Creative? "Interview" qualified indie contractors for your gig.
• Need a gig? Get hired on the spot by Solopreneurs or Small Business Owners.
• Share war stories and participate in engaging discussions with like-minded individuals.
• Form a mastermind group with people who are as passionate and driven as you.
• Simply mingle, have fun and remove your face from your device's screen for a few hours.
To make the evening fun and engaging, we would like to ask you to think about and write down the following:
1. What help you can offer to someone in the group? (e.g. FREE advice, tips, coaching, your service or product, etc.)
2. What help do you need from someone in the group?
(e.g. "I need honest feedback on the web design of my site.")
Then, during the introductions, you will be asked to share your answers. After everyone has taken their turn speaking, it's a free-for-all. Approach the person you want to talk to or converse with someone who wants to talk to you. It's that simple.
We will be collecting a small fee of Php200 per person to cover for simple food and drinks during the meetup.
You can reserve instantly by sending us a payment via Paypal (USD4.00) at [masked].
Or you can also pay in cash at the meetup. Kindly bring exact amount.
Limited Slots Available
We can only accommodate a maximum of 30-40 people so please RSVP immediately so we can reserve your slot. If you are still not sure, please cancel your RSVP to allow others to join. Paid RSVP's will be given priority.
See you at the meetup. Thanks
P.S. Again, please RSVP and settle soon to reserve your slot. We may refuse entry at the venue for those who were unable to do so.
(We are also accepting sponsors for this event. If interested, please email me at [masked]).