Update as of May 10, 2018: Due to unforeseen circumstances, we are moving the meetup to Thursday, May 31, 2018. The time will still be from 6pm to 9pm and the venue will be at Work/With Co-Working Space in BGC. For those who have paid already, we will gladly refund your money. Kindly email us at [masked]. We apologize for this inconvenience. See you on May 31st.”
"I travel often When I am in a new city, I am looking for people to become friends with. The creatives and entrep group has been a great way for me to meet other people that share a similar mindset. Experience in the group varies greatly, everyone is welcome. If you are searching for a positive network to learn and grow with, see if this group will be a good match for you!" - Armand Panganiban, Digital Strategist for the Philippine Information Agency
Are you an Entrep (a solopreneur, small business owner or startup founder) and you would like to hook up, collaborate, and engage with various Creatives in just one night?
Or are you a Creative (a designer, writer, developer or freelancer) and you would like to step out of the house, grow your network fast, rub elbows with fellow creatives and start getting gigs from thriving Entreps?
We all need to take a break and disconnect from the digital world and we need to connect with real, living and breathing human beings.
If you want that, then please join us and be one of us in our popular meetup series: The Creatives + Entreps Mixer!
HERE ARE REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN...
- Do you have a business problem that can be solved by a creative? Then meet, "interview" and qualify indie contractors face-to-face in an informal setting.
- Are you having difficulty getting hired by clients? Then get the chance to be hired on-the-spot by entrepreneurs who are searching for freelancers like you.
- Share war stories and participate in smart and engaging discussions with like-minded individuals.
- Form your own mastermind group with people who are as passionate and as driven as you.
- Simply mingle, have fun, and develop new business relationships as well as lifelong friends with the regulars and new members.
To break the ice and make the evening more interesting, we would like to ask you to think about and write down the following:
1. What help can you offer to someone in the group without any strings attached? (e.g. FREE advice, tips, coaching, your service or product, etc.). No selling please.
2. What help do you need from someone in the group? (e.g. "I need honest feedback on the web design of my site.")
Then, during the introductions, you will be asked to share your answers. After everyone has taken their turn speaking, it's a free-for-all.
Approach the person you want to talk to or converse with someone who wants to talk to you. It's that simple.
WHEN AND WHERE
Date and Time: May 31, 2018 (Thursday) from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Venue: WORK/WITH - The Penthouse Cocolight Building 39th Street Corner 11th Ave BGC
We will be collecting a small, Early Bird Fee of Php350 per person to cover for the venue and simple food and drinks during the meetup.
EARLY BIRD MEETUP RATE: Php350 or Usd7.00 (ends on May 26)
WALK-IN MEETUP RATE: Php550
You can reserve instantly by sending us a payment via Paypal to [masked] or via bank deposit (please see bank account details below):
The early bird fee ends on May 26!
After that, the Meetup Entrance Fee goes up to Php[masked]
We can only accommodate 30-50 people (depending on the size of the venue) so please RSVP immediately so we can reserve your slot. If you are still not sure, please cancel your RSVP to allow others to join.
Paid RSVP's will be given priority.
See you at the meetup!
P.S. Again, please RSVP and settle soon to reserve your slot. We may refuse entry at the venue for those who were unable to do so.
DO YOU WANT TO SPONSOR OUR EVENT?
We are also accepting sponsors for this event. If interested, please email me at [masked].