addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Diego French Language Meetup Group Message Board › 9$ FEE for French Meetup

9$ FEE for French Meetup

A former member
Greetings,

Seems like the meetup wants to charge a 9$ monthly fee- NOT per person, but for the whole group.
As organizer, i'm responsible to either pay it myself or collect partial fees from other members.

Anyone interested in sharing the burden? Please contact me at alex1jaja@hotmail.com.
The deadline is in a few days.

Alex
A former member
Post #: 5
I urge you to switch to yahoo groups. Then send an email to all current members inviting them to join the yahoo group instead.

As far as paying meetup their blood money I say "au revoir". ;)

good luck.
A former member
Post #: 2
Maybe the fairest way to meet this expense, Alex, would be to ask for a one-time donation, say $1, to be collected at the next monthly meeting. With all the work you do, no one would begruge you a $1 to meet this and other incidental expenses during the year.
For a group of over 400, I'd say it's a good dea.

Guy Vaughn