addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Diego French Language Meetup Group Message Board › Amandine - Belgium High School Exchange Student

Amandine - Belgium High School Exchange Student

A former member
Post #: 12
Bonjour!

I have a high school exchange student from Belgium named Amandine who needs a good host family for the fall high school academic year. Amandine's native tongue is French but she also speaks English, Italian, Dutch and some Spanish and Portuguese. She is also a straight 'A' student. She would like to be a translator or journalist in the future. If your family would like to have more exposure to French culture, please consider hosting this delightful student. If you are interested, please contact me and I will send you more information about Amandine and our program. As the school year is just around the corner, please don't delay in your response of interest!

Kind regards,

Alison Fishman, BA
Academic Coordinator
Cultural Homestay International
(619) 675-5004
alisonsdchi@gmail.com
http://www.chinet.org...­