addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

London French Meetup Message Board London French Meetup Discussion Forum › Interview for youtube video en Français

Interview for youtube video en Français

Alexandra G.
user 10017807
London, GB
Post #: 14
Hi, I would like to advertise my business on youtube in French and English and need someone to interview me. You must be willing to be on the video with me. I am looking for a female entrepreneur who would also like to be interviewed so as to exchange the service.
text 0776 706 0121 or send me a message ALG8FR (at) YAHOO.FR
Merci beaucoup!
Alexandra