addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Columbus French Language Meetup Group Message Board › a dinner at Bon vie restaurant on Saturday May 21 from 8pm

a dinner at Bon vie restaurant on Saturday May 21 from 8pm

Stephane
user 4294260
Berkeley, CA
Dear members of the french meet up.

It has been awhile since we haven't done anything fun with the french meet up, so I am going to organize a special event, a dinner at Bon vie restaurant (see address below) on Saturday May 21 from 8pm.

Bon Vie
Easton Town Center
4089 The Strand East
Columbus, OH 43219

(p) 614.416.0463

www.bon-vie.com­

Critiques about the restaurant are great and the food seems to be very good.
Everybody is welcome to join for this dinner, members, non members, from french people to absolute french beginners.
By the past, we all had lot of fun during these dinners, friendly atmosphere, good people, some wine, the perfect cocktail to have a great night.
If you are interested and willing to come, I encourage you to let me know as soon as possible. Ideally, a group of 16 people appears to be the right size so if you want to come, don't wait to tell me.

For the new members, or members who never came to a special event, don't hesitate, it is lot of fun and like I said, the atmosphere is very friendly. You won't regret it.
So please let me know ASAP if you would like to come, I need to know how many persons will be part of this dinner in order for me to make reservation.
Thank you all for being part of this great group of people.

Je vous souhaite a tous un excellent weekend. A la semaine prochaine.
Et je compte sur vous, alors venez nombreux.

Stephane