1. The conversation course is a continuing education, designed to excel students' French conversation skill. NOTES :
2. The course runs for eight weeks.
3. Class cancelled due to 'Force Majeure', will be recovered at the end of the course.
4. No food or beverage is allowed in the classroom. So, please plan accordingly.
5. Arriving by Metro: The closest metro stations are Farragut West and Foggy Bottom.
6. Arriving by car: Please note that the parking lot is only for the church members. However, there is public parking close to the church. The least expensive option for parking is the Marvin Center Garage. It's located between 22nd & 21st Streets and cost only $8.00 after 6:00pm.
7. Meter parking is also an option. It is about $ 0.25 for 8 minutes.
8. The school entrance is at the end of the parking lot of the United Church.
9. The payment for each class is $ 12.50 per person per hour. For the semester, it will be $ 100.
10. Students who missed class won't be billed. They will get a make up class.
11. We can arrange a One-on-One class at a Coffee Shop/Home/Office/via Skype. However, minimum session has to be an hour.
Please, don't hesitate to contact the organizers, if you have any questions.
Payment Instructions :
1. You should login from a PC to see the 'Pay Now' button, after RSVPing. Then hit the button.
2. Verify correct dollar amount for number of people you'repaying for.
3. If you don't have a Paypal account, click "Pay with a Debit or Credit Card".
4. If you have a Paypal account, simply log in, and pay as you normally would via Paypal.