addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

The Portland French Bulldog Meetup Group Message Board › Anyone needing a stud?

Anyone needing a stud?

Brena A.
user 14714731
Vancouver, WA
Post #: 11
I have a very weird question...
My sister had a English Bulldog that was killed while at the groomers( He died of over heating). It's been about 4 months now and I really think it's time for them to get a new dog. My sister loves our Frenchie Bevo and would love to have a puppy from one of his litters. We were on that direction, but the Vet that we took the female to, killed the whole little when they gave the mommy too much Anesthesia. Then refused to show us the puppies after the fact.
He is a 2 year old Frenchie and he is Cream, but comes from a Red Line of Frenchies. His dad was pure red and I'm sure if he were to have a litter he would throw red. The only thing I am looking for as for compensation is 1 puppy to take to my sister and his veteran husband.
Bevo is AKC Certified, and I'd prefer the female only be a Frenchie (I've had many offers to mix breeds) If anyone is interested, please let me know.
Nicola L.
user 199999578
Sherwood, OR
Post #: 2
We have a female Boston Terrier we are looking to breed. I know you said no mixed breeds, but Frenchton puppies are pretty darn cute:)
Stephanie P.
user 207882169
Portland, OR
Post #: 1
Hello Nicola,
I have a Frenchton stud if you are looking for a reputable breeder. Let me know if you are interested.
Katie B
user 248349029
Portland, OR
We’re looking for a stud for our Brindle female to breed her later this year.
Kyle C
user 250631793
Banks, OR
I have a French Bulldog to stud if you are interested. All black and white.
Jennifer Goodrich ...
user 121233502
Salem, OR
I have a blue (grey) frenchie and I'm looking for a stud! Let me know if you're interested!
Sheri H.
user 243850105
Portland, OR
I have a blue (grey) frenchie and I'm looking for a stud! Let me know if you're interested!
I am interested! I have a 5yr old black and white pied brindle, AKC & CKC registered that’s a blue carrier here in Portland. No fee, just wanting pick of the liter. Message me if interested: 503-380-1510