📎WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
As a non-native French speaker, have you ever felt like you have been reaching a French fluency plateau?
When learning a foreign language, it's unfortunately usual to feel like our progress slows down and reach a kind of plateau.
You already have a quite good range of vocabulary and sentence structures, you do can make correct sentences but you keep communicating in the same way as you were used to before.
So how to break through this French fluency plateau?
This meetup is the opportunity to share our learning experience and explore together new ways of learning French to keep making progress.
🙋WHO AM I ?
I am Fabienne, an experienced 30 yo, French teacher for expatriates in Paris and Saint-Germain-en-Laye at Novexpat. I am fond of pedagogy and always happy to share my knowledge with French learners!
📌 USEFUL INFORMATION
• Participation to costs: Free. You might be required to go for a coffee or a tea to stay at out meeting place.
• Duration: 1h30. We will start on time due to the intense programme!
• Group size: We will be a max of 6 French learners.
• Language: English or French, depending on the overall group level!
• Question before the Meetup: Answering the question is optional (and confidential) but makes the meetup even more powerful!
🙀 I HAVE TO CANCEL! WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Don't worry : cancelling can happen. But please🙏🙏🙏, send me a short notice prior the meeting!! If I am expecting you and that you do not show up, I worry so much about something bad could have happened to you! 😨 So, please, let me know!🙏
⚠️ Preparing a meetup takes a lot of time and efforts even when it is free! It's also limited to a small group of motivated and respectful attendees.
As a consequence, if you do not show up without prior notice, you will be automatically removed to the attendees list to any of our future meetups. Thank you for your understanding.
💡ANY FURTHER QUESTION OR IDEAS ?
If so, feel free to ask and suggest (in French of course, if you want to practise already 😉 ) ! I will be very happy to help and hear from you!
À mardi !