addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

West Valley Activities Group Message Board › carpool location

carpool location

dorena
user 6014507
Youngtown, AZ
We have 3 carpool location set up West Valley @ Costco 99th Ave and McDowell Rd., which was posted in original body of event, leaving West Valley carpool location promptly @ 7:35 so we can meet Central carpool location  @ Starbucks North West Corner 7th Street and McDowell @ 7:55 leaving promptly @ 8:00 to finally meet @ East Valley carpool location @ 8:30 then on to trail head.

It is important since we have 3 carpool locations to know where we should be looking for you:-)
Sharon L.
user 74704932
Goodyear, AZ
Post #: 2
I am sorry to admit but I cannot correlate this to anything specific, such as the hiking actiivity and date. Will you help me to understand what this is? I think it may be the hike we canceled due to the weather but am not certain. And I'm not certain of the date.