INFO / DIRECTIONS
• Check-in 12:30 PM to 1:45 PM: at Border Grill at 445 S Figueroa St, Los Angeles, CA 90071
• Start Time: 2:00 PM
BUY TICKETS - three ways
• Buy from Patty HERE https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=5MBQZ7NVC8CCJ $25 - Patty or Peter will complete your registration with Challenge Nation and Eventbrite but you will need to checkin upon arrival at the event if you are not joining Patty's team! If you buy multiple tickets remember to enter all names during checkout in the "LIST ALL NAMES for registration HERE" field. You may race on your own, create your own team, or be part of Patty's team which is "Turtles, not Hares" (remember to include the comma but not the quotes!). If you need a refund please PM/email Patty or Peter. If she can remove your name from the registration and then find a replacement purchaser you will receive a refund less $5.
• Want to save a wee bit more money? PM Peter for Patty's Paypal email address and send $23.25 cash from your bank account (no Debit or Credit cards, no e-Checls) or Paypal balance using the Send Money - Personal/Other method! If you use a method resulting in a fee to Patty she will refund/reject your payment less $1. If you need a refund please PM/email Patty or Peter. If she can remove your name from the registration and then find a replacement purchaser you will receive a refund less $1.
• Buy Direct Here http://www.challengenation.com/losangeles/ $35 + 2.93 fee = $37.93 until March 28 OR $55 + $4.03 fee = $59.03
• You may race on your own, create your own team, or be part of Patty's team which is "Turtles, not Hares"
• Includes race entry, clue sheet, t-shirt, bib number, bottled water, drink/food specials at the afterparty and much more!
• Regardless of how you buy you are free to enjoy the day on your own or with Peter's group!
The L.A. Challenge urban adventure race is returning to Southern California for its fourth season on Sunday, April 7th! The Challenge is a ridiculously fun “Amazing Race” style competition packed into one incredible day. Teams of two or more will dash around the city, racing against other Challengers for immortal glory (and cash prizes!) as they solve tricky clues, strategize the best route, and explore undiscovered corners of the city.
Think of it like a 5K that tests your brains as much as your legs, with bigger prizes and a whole lot more fun--we guarantee you’ll have a blast!
• Don't worry—fitness is a plus, but you’ll need a blend of smarts AND speed to win this race!
• At the finish line, we are welcomed with cold water, food and drink specials, music, a crazy costume contest and awards ceremony for the winners!
• Think you have what it takes to compete against teams from across the country? Each city's top 25 teams qualify for a $5,000 National Championship race in Las Vegas this November!After-party at L.A. Brewing Company, featuring music, an awards ceremony, food and drink specials and the legendary costume contest.