addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bay Area Friends of Europe Message Board General Interest › New Website: THIS BLANK PAGE

New Website: THIS BLANK PAGE

Babette
user 9371823
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 4
Friends of Europe! I'm excited to show you my new website: http://www.thisblankp...­.
I've helped many European friends adapt to the language of the Bay Area by working with them on their professional CVs, cover letters, application letters, and startup content. Thanks for getting in touch to see if we might work together.
Please help me spread the word, merci d'avance!