불금 Meetup for Chill-out & Language Exchange!
불금 means 'Awesome Friday Evening'! Let's enjoy 불금 on 6th Sep 2019!
We will meet professionals working in Singapore including Singaporean/Malaysian, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Europeans and Westerners, etc on 6th Sep and having fun together while talking and drinking!
We will also have language exchange meetup mainly Korean, Japanese and Chinese! If you would like to learn and practice new languages and make friends with new people, feel free to join us!
Our native Korean, Japanese and Chinese teachers will teach you for 1 hour about thier native languages. If you already know languages, you can practice with native speakers.
All participants will be a teacher as well as a students, so please prepare or think your own simple material what you teach to others.
If you wish to join our language exchange meetup, please RSVP and reply which language you would like to learn and which language you can teach as well as your level. Through this meetup, you would not only improve your oral skills but also make friends and spend valuable time with us.
** 불금 Meetup for Chill-out & Language Exchange! **
• Date & Time : Friday, 6th Sep & 7:00pm - 10:30pm
• Venue : L'Entrecote Customs House - 70 Collyer Quay #01-01, Customs House Singapore[masked]
(My name is Jessica. I will be at the entrace)
• Admission fee : sgd 20 including 1 drink (house pour white/red wines, beers, juices, soft drink)
* Second drink onwards would be $10 nett for only our members!
Session 1 - Learning new languages
- 7pm - 9pm : Learning Korean, Japanese, Chinese languages for new beginners for 1 hour respectively
Session 2 - Exchanging our languages
- 7: 00pm - 9:00pm : Language exchange (change the languages every 30 minus) for beginner & Intermediate & Advnaced
Session 3 - Chill-out Friday night
7pm - 10:30pm : Feel free to talk to our members and be friends!
- We will seperate tables depends on the languages and level
We will proceed with Session 1 & Session 2 & Session 3 at the same venue but different tables. Let us know via msg if you have any questions! See you! :)
* Our Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/koreamonthly/
* Do not forget to follow up on our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/koreamonthly/) and Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/koreamonthly/) !
Feel free to let me know if you have any questions. Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Thanks and Regards,